|Cutting Depth||1/4 In.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
Diablo’s high-performance carbide teeth hole cutters deliver 50-times longer cutting life, faster cutting performance and maximum productivity. An optimized carbide tooth geometry provides fast, burr-free holes that require virtually no rework. The depth stop collar maximizes productivity by providing a controlled drilling experience and limiting drilling depth. The combination of a tool-free plug ejection system and spring-loaded plug eject Cobalt pilot bit makes plug removal fast and efficient. Diablos hole cutters are compatible with Diablos SnapLock PLUS mandrel resulting in quick, easy and effortless cup changes.
- Up to 50x longer cutter life in metal cutting versus standard bi-metal hole saws
- Depth Stop Collar for controlled and efficient hole drilling
- Plug Eject Cobalt Pilot Bit prevents overfeeding and allows for easy removal of plugs
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- Compatible with Diablo’s SnapLock PLUS mandrel for quick and easy cup changes with no down time
- Drills up to 1/4 in. metals, including sheet metals, electrical panels & steel studs
- For use with a drill press or hand-held drill
There are no reviews yet.