|Minimum Size||1/4 In.|
|Maximum Size||1/2 In.|
|Number of Holes||6 Steps|
|Shank Diameter||1/4 In. Hex|
|Material||Metal under 1/8 In., Plastic, Steel|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
Diablos Step Drill Bits bring exclusive technology to the Electrician, Plumber and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) contractor with fast, accurate cuts and increased stability in thin metals, PVC (polyvinyl chloride), and other plastic materials. The innovative Split Point Tip design enables a fast, on-point start resulting in increased durability and up to 4X longer life. An automated precision grinding process on each step reduces wear and delivers 2X faster cuts. Multiple hole sizes are made easy with laser etched step markings while increased step heights for common hole sizes makes drilling holes more efficient and faster. Designed with a hex shank, these bits are impact ready and can be used with drills and impact drivers. Ideal for metal (up to 1/8 In. thickness), PVC and other plastic materials.
- Split Point Tip (132) makes pre-drilling obsolete and stays sharper longer
- Automated Precision CNC Grinding Process delivers strict angle tolerances on each step for minimal bit wear
- Exclusive design delivers corded and cordless tool efficiency in high-speed mode
- 1/4 In. hex shank allows use with drills and impact drivers
- Optimized dual flute design for jam-free cuts,Increased step heights for easier drilling of common hole sizes
- Easy to read, laser marked steps for drilling holes of varying sizes
- Ideal for electrical, plumbing and HVAC contractors
There are no reviews yet.