|Flute Length||2 In.|
|Material||Concrete, Metal, Wood|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
Multi-Material Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit range provides faster starts and longer life in tile, masonry, concrete, wood and metal. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tip extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill faster holes. The multi-ground Grip Point tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes in a variety of applications. This range is Impact Strong for increased shank stability and durability in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers.
- Diablo made carbide tip withstands impact and high heat applications for superior life versus standard multi-purpose hammer drill bits
- Multi-Ground Grip Point Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Optimized flute design removes dust/chip build-up faster, keeping the carbide tip cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Impact Strong increases shank stability and durability
- More holes per charge in cordless impact and drill drivers
- Maximum performance in hammer or rotary drilling applications
There are no reviews yet.