|Shank Type||SDS Plus|
|Blade Width||3/8 In.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
Diablos SDS-Plus Mortar Knives deliver extreme durability and stability when removing mortar in vertical joints of brick and block. A unique heat treatment process strengthens the steel body to withstand the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of removing mortar. The precision plunge tip accurately plunges deep into mortar for superior efficiency. Featuring a sharp, straight edge, the tapered knife cuts away mortar with speed and ease. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
- Extreme durability and longer life in removal of mortar between brick and block
- A unique heat treatment process strengthens the chisel for impact resistance and stability
- Precision plunge tip for superior efficiency
- Sharp, straight edge removes mortar with speed and ease
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS-Plus rotary hammers
There are no reviews yet.