|Blade Diameter||4-1/2 In.|
|Rim Type||Tuck Point|
|Arbor Size||7/8 In., 20 mm, 5/8 In.|
|Maximum Speed||13,280 rpm|
|Edge Thickness||6.1 mm|
|For Use With||Angle Grinder|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
Diablo’s diamond Tuck Point blades provide extreme durability, minimal downtime, increased productivity in mortar joint removal. Featuring an integrated dual blade design that sandwiches two blades together, separated by a washer, for ultra-fast material removal in mortar joints. The disc’s industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.
- Integrated Dual Blade Design for mortar joint removal at the ultimate speed
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Optimized diamond segments & diamond distribution lead to constant diamond exposure for maximum performance in high speed cutting
- Compatible with 7/8 In., 20 mm and 5/8 In. arbors
- Includes two bushings: 20 mm and 5/8 In.
- For dry cutting only
There are no reviews yet.