|Blade Diameter||5 In.|
|Rim Type||Segmented Turbo|
|Arbor Size||7/8 In., 20 mm, 5/8 In.|
|Maximum Speed||12,200 rpm|
|Edge Thickness||2.4 mm|
|Applications||Concrete, Concrete w/Rebar, Brick/Block|
|For Use With||Angle Grinder|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Korea, Republic of|
Diablo’s diamond segmented turbo rim masonry cut-off discs provide extreme durability, faster cuts and longer life in concrete, concrete with rebar, brick and cinder block. These diamond rimmed discs deliver up to 30% faster cuts versus standard diamond cut-off discs. The disc’s industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.
- Diamond segment SPEED-Edge slot design reduces vibration, providing high cutting speeds
- 60% taller segments containing superior quality diamonds along with an ultra-durable bond to the disc body for up to 4x longer life
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Optimized diamond segments & diamond distribution lead to constant diamond exposure for maximum performance in high speed cutting
- Compatible with 7/8 In., 20mm and 5/8 In. arbors
- Includes two bushings: 20mm and 5/8 In.
- For dry and wet cutting
There are no reviews yet.