|Blade Diameter||7 In.|
|Arbor Size||7/8 In., 5/8 In.|
|Maximum Speed||8,450 rpm|
|Edge Thickness||0.09 In.|
|Applications||Concrete, Brick/Block, Masonry|
|For Use With||Angle Grinder, Circular Saw|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
Diablo’s diamond turbo masonry cut-off discs provide extreme durability and longer life in concrete, brick and cinder block applications. These continuous rimmed diamond discs deliver up to 2X longer cutting life versus standard diamond cut-off discs. The disc’s industrial-grade diamonds coupled with a hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.
- For dry and wet cutting
- Superior quality diamond edge rim design along with an ultra-durable bond to the disc body delivers up to 2x longer life
- Ultra-thin constant contact continuous turbo rim design provides precise cuts at high rates of speed
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Compatible with 7/8 In., 20mm and 5/8 In. arbors
- Includes two bushings: 20mm and 5/8 In.
There are no reviews yet.