|Flute Length||7 In.|
|Cutter Geometry||SDS Max|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
Diablos SDS-Max carbide tipped core bit range provides one of the fastest and longest lasting coring solutions on the market for concrete applications. All-in-one design strengthens the bit from end-to-end in order to withstand the stress and impact of high-powered hammer drills in concrete. A spiral flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength and durability. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Max rotary hammers.
- Carbide teeth withstand impact & high heat applications for superior life & productivity versus standard core bits
- Spiral flute design for faster dust extraction that keeps the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength & durability
- Peak Point Tip design for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes
- Off-set carbide teeth produce fast, clean holes
- One-piece design strengthens the bit extreme impact resistance & stability
- For drilling large holes up to 4 in. diameter
- Maximum performance in SDS-Max rotary hammers
There are no reviews yet.