|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
Diablos SDS-Plus core bit extensions attach to thin wall carbide tipped core bits to provide one of the fastest and longest lasting coring solutions on the market for concrete applications. To use, simply screw the core bit onto the extension. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, Diablo’s thin wall carbide tipped core bits extend life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, clean holes. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS Plus rotary hammers. 4 In. (requires Diablo’s core pilot bit), and 13 In. (use with Diablo’s one-piece extension and pilot bit).
- Compatible with Diablo SDS-Plus thin wall core bits and core pilot bits
- Screw core bit onto extension for coring applications
- Diablo thin wall core bits withstand impact and high heat applications for superior life and productivity versus standard core bits
- Available lengths: 4 In. (requires Diablo’s core pilot bit) and 13 In. (use with Diablo’s one-piece extension and pilot bit)
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded SDS-Plus rotary hammers
There are no reviews yet.