|Flute Length||3-1/2 In.|
|Cutter Geometry||SDS Plus|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
Diablos SDS-Plus four-cutter full-carbide head concrete anchor hammer drill bits are one of the strongest, most durable, and fastest tapcon installation bits. Diablo’s full-carbide head bits withstand the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of rebar cutting, delivering extreme durability and strength. Produced with Tri-Metal Diffusion Bonding technology, the full-carbide head resists heat and prevents breakage for maximum life and productivity. Precision Tip delivers the stability and accuracy required to produce fast, precise holes in concrete with rebar for anchor setting. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
- Hex collar compatible with anchor drive sleeve
- Diablo made carbide withstands impact & high heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard hammer bits
- Precision Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Tri-Metal Diffusion Bonding provides heat resistance & prevents breakage of the full-carbide heat for maximum life & productivity
- Optimized four-flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide head cooler for ultimate strength & durability
- Maximum performance in cordless & corded SDS-Plus rotary hammers
There are no reviews yet.