|Flute Length||10 In.|
|Material||Concrete, Reinforced Concrete|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||China|
Diablos SPEEDemon Red Granite Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit range provides one of the fastest and longest lasting drilling solutions on the market for concrete, masonry and stone. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tip extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. The multi-ground Grip Point tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes. This range is Impact Strong for increased shank stability and durability in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers.
- Diablo made carbide tip withstands impact & high heat applications for superior life versus standard masonry hammer drill bits
- Multi-ground Grip Point Tip delivers stability & accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Hi-performance brazing & hardening process extends life of carbide tip & increases productivity
- Optimized flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide tip cooler for ultimate strength & durability
- Impact Strong increases shank stability & durability
- More holes per charge in cordless impact & drill drivers
- Maximum performance in hammer or rotary drilling applications
There are no reviews yet.