|Plunge Depth||1-1/2 In.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
Starlock carbide oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in general purpose cuts: nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal and plastics. High-performance carbide teeth deliver an unmatched up to 50X longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. An optimized blade design and Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools; also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 1-1/2 In. cutting depth
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG, Bosch, Festool, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ridgid and Rockwell
- Not compatible with Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Hart or Porter-Cable
There are no reviews yet.