|Plunge Depth||1 In.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
Universal fit carbide oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in general purpose cuts: nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal and plastics. High-performance carbide teeth deliver an unmatched up to 50X longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. An optimized blade design and Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. The blades universal fit, adapter-free design easily attaches to most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 1-1/2 In. cutting depth
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed
- Maximum performance in cordless & corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch, Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Fein, Hart, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter-Cable, Ridgid, Rockwell & more
- Not compatible with Starlock tools
There are no reviews yet.