|Pieces In Set||3 Pcs.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
Universal fit bi-metal oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in multiple applications ranging from nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal and plastics. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. An optimized blade design and Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. The blades universal fit, adapter-free design easily attaches to most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools. Includes 1 each: DOU125JBW 1-1/4 In. Bi-Metal Blade for Clean Wood, DOU350RCGP 3-1/2 In. Bi-Metal Blade for General Purpose Cuts, DOU125CF 1-1/4 In. Bi-Metal Blade for Nail-Embedded Wood.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- Includes (1) DOU125JBW 1-1/4 In. Bi-Metal Blade for Clean Wood
- Includes (1) DOU350RCGP 3-1/2 In. Bi-Metal Blade for General Purpose Cuts
- Includes (1) DOU125CF 1-1/4 In. Bi-Metal Blade for Nail-Embedded Wood
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch, Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Fein, Hart, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter-Cable, Ridgid, Rockwell and more
- Not compatible with Starlock tools
There are no reviews yet.