|Pieces In Set||3 Pcs.|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
Universal fit carbide oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in multiple applications ranging from nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal and plastics. High-performance carbide teeth deliver an unmatched up to 50X longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. An optimized blade design and Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. The blade’s universal fit, adapter-free design easily attaches to most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools. Includes 1 each: DOU125CGP 1-1/4 In. Carbide Blade for General Purpose Cuts, DOU275RCGP 2-3/4 In. Carbide Blade for General Purpose Cuts, DOU125CF 1-1/4 In. Carbide Blade for Metal.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard bi-metal blades
- General purpose blades feature Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration and Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- Includes (1) DOU125CGP 1-1/4 In. Carbide Blade for General Purpose Cuts
- Includes (1) DOU275RCGP 2-3/4 In. Carbide Blade for General Purpose Cuts
- Includes (1) DOU125CF 1-1/4 In. Carbide Blade for Metal
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch, Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Fein, Hart, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter-Cable, Ridgid, Rockwell and more
- Not compatible with Starlock tools
There are no reviews yet.